2 Shopping…treasures found behind doors in beautiful courtyards, kiosks on Liberdad, shops on Cinco de Mayo – and don’t forget the opals
3. Restaurants…cafes…bakeries – Mexican, Italian, Continental – all individual and unique with terrific food
4. Weather – it’s March….warm sunny days and very cool nights – great for sleeping after busy days
5. Ice cream!!!! in every flavor and on every block – mango moon, penon, tequilla chile. Tepoznieues – the best – recommended by the students.
6. and or Magnum lovers – “ice cream bars on steroids” are found everywhere!!!!
7. Driving ….and pedestrians, one way streets, a few lights and THE most courteous drivers I’ve ever seen….someone is sure to stop-no matter where you cross the street!