https://globalvolunteers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2014-GlobalVolunteersLogo-Web.png 0 0 Michele Gran https://globalvolunteers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2014-GlobalVolunteersLogo-Web.png Michele Gran2010-03-04 20:59:002016-09-22 21:21:06The Good Life in Queretaro – La Buena Vida
The Good Life in Queretaro – La Buena Vida
1. Plazas….large, small, pockets… families, dancing, fountains, music, balloons, and people watching
2 Shopping…treasures found behind doors in beautiful courtyards, kiosks on Liberdad, shops on Cinco de Mayo – and don’t forget the opals
3. Restaurants…cafes…bakeries – Mexican, Italian, Continental – all individual and unique with terrific food
4. Weather – it’s March….warm sunny days and very cool nights – great for sleeping after busy days
5. Ice cream!!!! in every flavor and on every block – mango moon, penon, tequilla chile. Tepoznieues – the best – recommended by the students.
6. and or Magnum lovers – “ice cream bars on steroids” are found everywhere!!!!
7. Driving ….and pedestrians, one way streets, a few lights and THE most courteous drivers I’ve ever seen….someone is sure to stop-no matter where you cross the street!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!