Traveling has the advantage over video and books because one can use all five senses. I chose three examples of each, one that I will not duplicate when returning home.
- The bright eyes of UTEQ students fixed on words from an octogenarian lady.
- Finely trimmed trees in cleanly swept parks.
- Tiled sidewalks with lights along one-way streets.
- Church bells.
- Serenade music during breakfast.
- Spanish as the dominant language.
- Tortillas at every meal.
- Mole on chicken.
- Warm orange juice.
- Good food coming from kitchens all along the sidewalks.
- Shoe polish.
- Flowers in the park.
- Sunshine warming and burning my skin in early February.
- Stuffiness of a hotel room with no windows.
- Strong support and tolerance from team members and team leader.
Message of the Day: Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me.
Entry submitted by: Eunice