UCLA Retirement Association
The UCLA Retirement Associations
- Promotes the interests and welfare of UCLA retirees
- Facilitates retirees’ support of UCLA
- Represents the views and concerns of retirees to University administrators
- Fosters new, continued and renewed friendships among members
- Provides a connection to campus life through participation in educational programs, social events and volunteer activities
Together UCLARA and Global Volunteers will organize and send teams of volunteers to support long-term, community-based service programs.